Our Community Development Specialists provide assistance to local governments and non-profits on the identification of viable financing strategies for needed improvements. They will facilitate meetings with local officials, community leaders, and funding agencies; prepare funding applications; conduct environmental reviews, and provide funding administrative services. Our specialists have the demonstrated experience to assist with applications and administration of the following programs:
- CDBG Residential Public Infrastructure and Economic Development Programs
- FEMA Assistance to Firefighters Grant and Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response
- FEMA Hazard Mitigation Grants
- Jobs Ohio
- Ohio Department of Natural Resources
- Ohio EPA Water Pollution Control Loan Fund and Drinking Water Assistance Fund
- Ohio Local Government Innovation Fund
- Ohio Public Works Commission
- Ohio Water Development Authority
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Development
- U.S. Economic Development Administration
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Our specialists will also research funding opportunities, provide program updates, and offer both individual and group training on funding opportunities and grant writing strategies for communities and non-profits. Click here to view the Funding Assistance Brochure.
Please call (740) 439-4471, ext. 201 or e-mail Trina Woodland, firstname.lastname@example.org, for any funding assistance needs.